Informations sur le fonds (partie 1)
Assets under management:
Country of registration:
Recommended investment period:
Informations sur le fonds (partie 2)
Morningstar overall rating
Morningstar analyst rating
Section points clefs
Performance over the period:
Index performance over the period: -
Performance calendar Histogram
|Volatilité fonds||Volatilité indice||Tracking error||Ratio d'information||Bêta|
(1) Calculs réalisés sur une fréquence hebdomadaire
|Allocation of net results||-|
|High water mark||-|
|Subscription fees||0 %|
|Redemption fees||0 %|
|Fixed management fees||0 %|
|Financial management fees||0 %|
|Administrative fees external to the management company||0 %|
How to subscribe?How to subscribe?
Informations sur les performances
- Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future performance. Performance over a period of less than one year is given for information purposes only. This performance is given as an indication only and should be assessed at the end of the recommended investment period. Performance is calculated after the deduction of management fees, but does not include taxes or subscription or redemption fees, which are borne by the purchaser. Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future performance. The instruments or securities described in this document are subject to market fluctuations, and no guarantee can be given for their performance or future development.
- The risk ratios presented are calculated on a weekly basis.
- Risk scale: considers the historical volatility of the UCIs over a five-year period. If the fund does not have five years of records, the level of risk is calculated based on the volatility of a benchmark indicator or the target volatility of the strategy. The management company may adjust the calculated level of risk according to the specific risks for the fund. This risk scale is provided for informational purposes only and may be modified without prior notification.
- Investors seeking to invest in the fund must first carefully read the prospectus, which describes its characteristics, risks and fees. The prospectus, KIID and financial reports are available on the Lazard Frères Gestion website and from our local distributors.
- Reference to a ranking, price or rating does not guarantee future performance of the UCIs or of its manager. The methodology is available from the fund organisers.
- EONIA calculated on the €STR. EONIA = €STR + 0.085%
- Notation Morningstar OverallTM - Morningstar Analyst RatingTM .
- Sustainability Rating as of @DateOfSus. Sustainalytics provides company-level analysis used in the calculation of Morningstar’s Sustainability Score. © @YearOfSus Morningstar. All rights reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information.